Call 267.534.2979 for any info regarding events.
Safety on the Run
Sunday, April 8th, 11am to 1pm
● Learn Skills and Drills
Coach Mindy Solkin will be leading runners through “runditioning,” which includes proper running form drills to prevent injuries
Keriann McNulty will be teaching self-defense skills tailored towards runner
About our Instructors
Coach Mindy from The Running Center
- She has years of coaching experience, prepping runners for races
- She has been featured in Self, Fitness, Shape, and Runner’s World magazines.
- She has even appeared on CNN, Access Hollywood, and Good Day New York
Keriann McNulty of Keri Kick Fitness
- 4th degree black belt, Golden Gloves champ, 10x Sport Karate World Champ
- Featured in Seventeen and ESPN magazines
Sponsors: Colorescience, Bimini Juice, Athleta
Shopping, giveaways, and discounted spa services
Let RIVA help you prep for the Broad Street Run
Cross train with us
Attending our classes Stretch & Tone and Athletic Performance is a perfect way to take a break from the road while still building your strength and endurance. 1st time clients can try one for free!
Treat your sore muscles
Enjoy 20% off of Swedish and deep tissue massage bookings with proof of race registration. Also enjoy a free cupping add-on.
Cleanse your skin after your sweat sessions
Nothing is a pain in the back like exercise-induced acne. Let us treat your breakouts with a facial or back facial. Also 20% off with proof of race registration